In one simple process, using Pulsar® Briquettes, the feeder:
The new, highly-efficient design has many features to decrease maintenance and increase reliability.
Provides consistent dosing – up to 2.0% AvCl on demand
How it Works
Pool water enters the Pulsar® Feeder via the Feed and Wash inlet ports. A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) controls dual solenoids to distribute the inlet water for optimum feeder efficiency. The Feed spray manifold and hopper are designed to provide a consistent chlorine solution concentration. Gravity draws the chlorinated solution into the discharge tank. The solution is discharged into the pool recirculation system via a booster pump/venturi system that can be programmed to maximize energy efficiency. Wash water flow is programmable to match varying feed rate and water chemistry conditions. The flow is controlled by a dedicated solenoid that directs the wash water to nozzles with unique spray patterns designed to remove residue from the internal components of the feeder.
Easy-to-Use Touchscreen Control Panel
• PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) based
• Can be programmed for use without ORP control
• Built in Pulsar CRS™ System control logic
• Touchscreen interface for easy control of feeder operations
• Includes alarm log, econ mode, and LSI calculation
• USB port for updating software
• Improved carbon footprint
• Booster pump control option reduces energy consumption
Automated Cleaning Features
When the feed cycle is completed, the automatic wash-down nozzle cleans the inside of the feeder. The wash-down cycle:
• Is programmable using the Pulsar® Control Box
• Utilizes a second, dedicated solenoid
• Sprays and rinses both the spray shield and manifold
Periodic maintenance is normal and recommended.
• Use Pulsar® Acid Cleaner for best results.
• Water chemistry plays a significant part in your maintenance routine.
• All internal components easily accessible
• Common components across feeder line
• Removable solenoid assembly
• Quick disconnect fittings
• Supported by a nationwide network of Pulsar® Dealers